Monday, February 05, 2007

When I Close My Eyes .

Currently Listening To : When I Close My Eyes - Shanice

Booo ! :D Here to update once again .
Changed my layout yesterday , am really satisfied with this layout luh :D
Alright , so I woke up kind of 15 minutes late this morning .
Had a hard time pulling myself out of my bed , was very tired alright !
So went to prepare for school , and walked to the bus stop as usual .
Was very lucky to have a bus arrived once we reached the bus stop (:
So reached school at around 6.55am , and waited for the boys to arrive .

Didn't talk much with them early in the morning ,
honey just ignored me from the moment he saw me ):
Slacked outside the bookshop for 5 minutes before we went for assembly .
Was really feeling moodless at that moment ,
so I was trying to pull myself up & stay strong , but I failed to do so ):
Tears just rolled down when I was reading my newspaper ,
question marks and flashbacks just flashed through my mind again and again .
I just could not stop myself from crying ,
but I tried to pretend that everything was alright for me then , and I smiled .
Reached class , and had our English lesson for the first period .
I kept on asking myself to stay strong & don't ever give up so easily ,
so I somehow managed to cheer up , that's really great :D
Chinese lesson was a bore totally !
Was playing with my handphone throughout the whole lesson .
Then all of us were told to do our Chinese homework ,
so I just shouted the answer all of a sudden , and Pearry said that I'm over-high !
Hohoho , then went to recess with lollipop gang after that (:

The boys had their breakfast , while Jiaxin Laopo & I sat there waiting for them (:
Went up to class and had our History lesson ,
was feeling super uper sleepy during that lesson luh !
Therefore my eyelid kept on falling again & again , can't help la .
Copied some notes once again after that ,
then went to the washroom with laopo before we proceeded to the Science Lab :D
Went to the Science Lab , Mr Huang showed us some slideshows once again ,
can't help but I just kept dozing off throughout the period .
Fell asleep for around 10 minutes , but I managed to finish my work though .
Went down to the canteen with the lollipop gang after that ,
slacked there for around 1 hour , then honey and I went to slack around outside .
Slacked around Teck Whye area , then went to McDonald's to have our dinner (:
My mood was totally spoilt by some irritating fellow while I was eating ,
I hate people raking up the past , especially those unmemorable ones !
Can't control by temper at that time , so I just shouted at him so loudly .
Thanks to honey for cheering me up once again after we finished our dinner :D
He never fails to bring me a smile on my face every single time ! Hehe .

Am having PE lessons again tomorrow ,
and I'm still suffering from my terrible muscle ache lah ):
How I wish that PE lesson for tomorrow will be cancelled ,
but its far too impossible !
Valentine's Day is just a few days away ,
and this year's is not going to be a lonely one anymore :D
Thanks to my beloved baby , he's gonna spend it with me !


Anyway , got the photo that Miss Vani took for us during F&N lesson (:



{ Replies Of Tags ! }

wanxin: What do you mean by that symbol ?
lalagurl--: I just put eyeliner :D
BEL :D: Thanks sweet !
jermin!:D: I LOVE MY JERMIN ! (:
IM JUST A PASSERBY :D: Thanks !
; yuinping: Xie xie sunshine :D Tkcares ! Awww , then nevermind . Anything contact online or what okay ? (: ILOVEYOU !
your sister: Haha , nice mah :D
VANNY :D ♥: Woah , your typing method is so .. Haha no comments (: I'm not pro lah . My sisters are cute but naughty :D
lalalal :P: Oh , thanks ! (:
Liming: LOL ! Where did you saw me ? Didn't call me ar , I very ugly luh (:
ct ♥: I'm not sure , it had been a very long time since I've downloaded them .
; SOTONG xD: I would prefer D.I.Y stuffs :D
nameless: Erm , you add me in MSN ?
RUIFEN&!(: Hohoho ! :D
BRENDON!: Nono , magnet . Haha (: Tkcares !
somebody}: Thanks ! Tkcares too :D
passssser.: Thanks for the info (:
Elfie: Thanks for the info Sweetcandy :DDD ILOVEYOU ! Hoho .
amanda (:: Thanks (:
xiaomin: Nah , I'm not . I only have the time to update my blog uh :D
REG-: No , it's a normal shirt .
YIPING :): Haha , thanks thanks (:
meiyingg`: Hao de , thanks ! :D
MAINE ت: Thanks for informing (:
yINJIE: Baobei ! I never forget you alright (: Still thought you don't want me already laaa . Sad )x
AMANDA: Haha , okay :D Tkcares !
GRACEtan: Will try if I have the time (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home